If you have already attended one or more Amber Lounge events, then you don’t need any explanation as to why you should attend these parties again. our bucket-list.
Here are five reasons why Amber Lounge is on the “must-do” list of any F1 or party lover:
1. Amber Lounge is where the F1 World Champs like to celebrate their success. Nico Rosberg is a solid proof of that. Moreover, the biggest majority of the F1 drivers are profoundly fond of these renowned parties, and especially of the ice-cold unlimited champagne, live electrifying music and gorgeous ladies.
2. These parties are organized in four sides of the world. It means that different cultures, inspiring people, beautiful settings, and endless amounts of fun are waiting for you. Every place has its own characteristics, but they all have something in common: an unrivalled passion for partying.
3. Get a glimpse of what happens behind closed doors. Amber Lounge hosts F1 stars, A-listers and many affluent people from different industries. Through the no camera policy, complete privacy is ensured; therefore, a ticket to these events means that only the naked eye will witness the celebrities and VIPs. You need to come and see this for yourselves!
4. You can get the best view of the race from the Amber Lounge Luxury yachts. On board these big boy’s toys, only the privileged will get the chance to experience race viewing in the most stylish and luxurious way. For those who want to be closer to the heart of the F1 teams, there is a diverse portfolio of prime viewpoints from team paddock to roof top terraces.
5. A great networking opportunity. Before the party starts, in Monaco, Singapore and Mexico City the famous Amber Lounge Fashion Shows take place. This is a great time for guests to meet new people, make friends and create great new connections.